Ecozoans are a small but important group within the human community.
They are people who
- are lovers of life . . . of all kinds of life.
- sentipiensan (feel-think) with Earth community
- seek the wisdom of the lifeworld.
Vermont bioregionalist Gary Smith observes that
Our constituents are ecozoans—whether they identify as such or not—who are living
into the Ecozoic era by doing the Great Work. Our work is to serve them by
- Offering a place to share
- Being a source of information and wisdom
- Providing nurture and support, and
- Enabling effective action